1. GENERAL INFORMATION.
In compliance with the duty of information established in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Spanish Law 34/2002, Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico), we inform you that the owner of the website https://www.wildframemedia.com/ is WILDFRAME MEDIA SL., (hereinafter THE MERCANTILE). The identification and contact details with the owners of the website are as follows:
- Owner: WILDFRAME MEDIA SL.
- CIF: B98516321
- Registered in the following Mercantile Register / Public Registry: Tomo 9588, Folio 56 Hoja V-152526
- Address: C/ Serpis 68, CP 46022 – Valencia (Valencia)
- E-mail: email@example.com
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION.
2.1. This Legal Notice sets out the general conditions of use governing access, navigation and use of the website https://www.wildframemedia.com/ (hereinafter Website), as well as the responsibilities arising from the use of its contents. Additionally, the provision of certain services or activities within the framework of the Web Site may also be subject to other specific conditions that may be established and, where appropriate, replace, supplement and / or modify the general conditions of use of this Legal Notice.
2.2. This Website is a service that THE MERCANTILE makes available to Internet users for informational purposes, and may make at any time and without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its design, configuration and contents.
2.3. The access and use of this Website attributes to the visitor the condition of USER and implies his/her full and unreserved acceptance, from said access and/or use, of each and every one of the conditions of use that THE MERCANTILE includes in this Legal Notice, in the version published at the time he/she accesses it. In this sense, USER shall be understood as the person who accesses, navigates, uses or participates in the services and activities developed in the Website.
2.4. The USER undertakes to make proper use of the Website, in accordance with applicable laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, responding to THE MERCANTILE and third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
3. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE.
3.1. Access to this Website is free of charge, except for the cost of connection to the telecommunications network provided by the operator contracted by each USER.
3.2. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Web Site. Therefore, the USER undertakes to use the contents in a diligent and lawful manner and THE MERCANTILE, in particular, undertakes not to use them for, among other uses:
– Use false identities, or impersonate the identity of other users in the use of the Website or its services.
– Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE MERCANTILE or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the Website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE MERCANTILE provides its services.
– Attempt to access and, as the case may be, use the e-mail accounts of other users.
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents of the Website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the prior and express authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights.
– Introduce or incorporate as their own business or professional activity the contents and/or services presented on this Website.
– Infringe any intellectual or industrial property rights derived from the contents of the Website.
– Use the contents and/or information of any kind obtained through this Web Site to carry out advertising or promotional activities, send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes, or to collect, market or disclose in any way such information.
– Use this Website, or the contents and/or services obtained therein, to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, good customs or public order, with illicit, prohibited or harmful purposes or effects to the rights and interests of third parties.
3.3. THE MERCANTILE reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website at any time and without prior notice, as well as to interrupt the provision of any or all of the services provided through it, whether for technical reasons, security , or for any other reason.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
4.1. THE MERCANTILE undertakes to process personal data in a manner that respects the rights of its owners, and in accordance with the data protection regulations in force at all times.
4.3. In the event that the USER voluntarily fills in any of the online data collection forms available on the Website, to access some of its services or content, they undertake to provide accurate and truthful data, as well as to communicate to , THE MERCANTILE any modification of these. Except where expressly stated otherwise, the data requested in our forms is necessary to be able to process your request.
In any case, in the corresponding online form for collecting the USER’s personal data, a link was obtained to the corresponding privacy notice that will apply to the processing of the personal data provided. The express acceptance by the USER of the corresponding privacy notice will be necessary for the form to be considered completed and to be able to complete the sending process. The content of said policy may be subject to modification to adapt it to legislative changes that may occur, as well as to criteria and positions issued by the competent Data Protection Authorities.
4.4. If a USER provides personal data of other natural persons, it is obliged to comply, in relation to said data, with all the obligations derived from the data protection regulations in force, and in particular the duty to inform and obtain the consent of the owner. of personal data.
4.5. Children under 13 years of age are not allowed to provide their personal data through the Website, requiring the express prior authorization of their parents or guardians. In any case, this Website is not directed at minor children.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
5.1. All elements of the Portal (including, without limitation, source codes, databases, design, images, photographs, drawings, graphics, animations, applications, search engines, pages, logos, trademarks and trade names) are the property of THE MERCANTILE or have been assigned to it (unless expressly indicated). Therefore, the rights of authorship and exploitation in all their extension and modalities are protected by national and international regulations of intellectual and industrial property, the infringement of which constitutes an illicit and criminal activity.
5.2. In no case will it be understood that the access and navigation of the USER on the Website implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by THE MERCANTILE, nor that it confers on the USER any right of use, translation, adaptation, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication, for commercial purposes, of said content, without the prior and express authorization of THE MERCANTILE or the owner of the affected rights. Failure to comply with the foregoing will empower THE MERCANTILE or the holders of the corresponding rights to file the pertinent legal actions.
5.3. The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights, are prohibited.
5.4. The reproduction (printing and downloading) of extracts of the contents of the Portal or Website is authorized only when they are carried out for personal or private use, or at the level of research or study.
All trademarks, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of THE MERCANTILE, or third party companies. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property is expressly prohibited. In particular, trademarks, trade names, store signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Holder may not be used.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
7.1. The content of this Website is for informational purposes and for the creation of a communication channel with USERS, without its contents being considered exhaustive advice on any matter. THE MERCANTILE does not fully guarantee access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. THE MERCANTILE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from, by way of example and not limitation: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the Website, or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents. However, THE MERCANTILE declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the operation of the Website and avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to USERS.
7.2. THE MERCANTILE is not responsible for the use that the USER makes of the services and contents of the Website. The USER acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Website, as well as its services and contents, is carried out at their sole risk and responsibility.
7.3. The USER will be solely responsible for the contributions and comments made on this Website, THE MERCANTILE reserving the right to withdraw those that, at its discretion, it deems inappropriate and THE MERCANTILE will not be held responsible for the comments made by the USERS.
8.1.- In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on the Website, THE MERCANTILE will not exercise any control over said sites and contents. In no case will THE MERCANTILE assume any responsibility for the contents of linked third-party websites, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, legality or validity of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or others. websites. In this sense, if the USERS had effective knowledge of the illegality of activities carried out through these linked third-party web pages, they must immediately notify THE MERCANTILE so that the access link to them can be disabled.
8.2. Likewise, the inclusion of any type of link by THE MERCANTILE to other Internet sites does not imply that there is any type of relationship, association, collaboration or dependency between THE MERCANTILE and the owner of the third-party website.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION.
THE MERCANTILE reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this Website and/or the contents and services offered therein, without prior notice, to those USERS who fail to comply with these general conditions of use or the particular ones that may be established.
10.1. In the event of a discrepancy between the provisions of these general conditions of use and the particular conditions of each specific service, the provisions of the latter shall prevail.
10.2. If any provision or content of this Legal Notice is declared null or inapplicable, in whole or in part, by means of a final resolution by a competent Court or Tribunal, said nullity or non-application will not affect the remaining provisions of the conditions of use, which will remain valid for all purposes.
10.3. The non-exercise or execution by THE MERCANTILE of any right or provision contained in these conditions of use will not constitute a waiver of the same, unless acknowledgment and agreement of this in writing.
10.4. THE MERCANTILE may modify in whole or in part and at any time the conditions determined here, and said modifications will be valid from the moment of their publication on this Website.
11. SPACES WITH RESTRICTED ACCESS.
Access to certain sections of this website is protected by user code and password (which must be established when completing the registration form), these being your credentials and with respect to which, the user acquires the following commitments:
- The access credentials are personal and non-transferable, they identify the user on the website and it is the user’s responsibility to keep them secret. Therefore, the user will be responsible for all actions carried out with their access credentials.
- The user will notify THE MERCANTILE of any unauthorized use of its credentials or any other security incident as soon as they become aware of it.
12. SOCIAL NETWORKS.
THE MERCANTILE may be present, currently or in the future, on Internet social networks, where it deems appropriate to establish a presence.
These spaces will be considered official, not assuming responsibility for the use or content provided in any other accounts or open spaces on social networks by third parties. THE MERCANTILE will not assume responsibility for the use or content provided through accounts or open spaces by their public officials, created in a private way in the private sphere or through a political party or other group to which they belong.
THE MERCANTILE, as administrator of its own instances in said networks, may decide not to publish and/or delete any content published in them.
In addition, we inform you that the website integrates, where appropriate, plugins or complements of social networks, with respect to which you must take into account the following:
- If you are registered as a user in the social network (Facebook, Twitter) and when you visit this website you have an open session in any of these social networks, when you “click” on their plugins, the social network will receive the information that indicates and that you have visited the Site. In addition, it will provide information about your user profile of that social network (name, email, photo, etc.).
- If you are not registered in the social network, or you are not logged in while visiting the website, the social network may receive and store at least your IP address.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
The relationships established between THE MERCANTILE, as the owner of this Website, and the USER, will be governed by the provisions of the current regulations regarding the applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction.
However, for cases in which the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties submitting to a jurisdiction, THE MERCANTILE and the USER, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia.